vuhdo setup

vuhdo bouquet

vuhdo bfa

vuhdo horizontal groups

vuhdo mouseover

vuhdo target panel

vuhdo debuffsvuhdo profiles

15 Aug 2017
    3 Feb 2017 I use VuhDo but any healing addon works, alternatively any raid UI . has their own preference, but even a monkey could heal with Healbot. Vuhdo is a little aggravating to setup but once you’ve set it up it’s amazing.
    8 Aug 2015
    The guide and Profiles to import are updated for Legion (Vuhdo v.3.83). Patch 7.1.5 update: 1. A new sorting order was added for healers like
    What do the 1-12 side buttons correspond to in Vuhdo mouse I’m pretty sure I’ve read more of the Naga manual than people that If I wanted @#$% all over my screen, I’d take my monitor to the monkey pen at the zoo.
    25 Jun 2011 06-25-11, 09:38 PM. Verttex. Super Monkey. Verttex’s Avatar T_Icons_Button. Just saying Vuhdo is hard to set up unless you read that guide.1 Mar 2016
    Booziel <Sonic Death Monkey> 90 Gnome Mage 14720 87 posts had to reset my UI and didn’t back anything upso I got Vuhdo back to the
    9 Apr 2013

Local business guide sydney Msi notebook manual Snzg13j1 manually Royal canin gi low fat dog food feeding guide Technics sh 8028 manual transmission

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.