Tropico 4 transport guide >> [ Read Online ]

tropico 4 mods

tropico 4 strategy guide pdf

tropico 4 modern times walkthrough

tropico 4 city layout

tropico 4 teamsters

tropico 4 best traitstropico 4 sandbox

tropico 4 guide reddit

18 Apr 2012 On the plus side, almost all of Tropico’s residents love metro stations, which provide instantaneous transport between any two locations and
    This answer is courtesy of FritoPatata’s excellent guide which you totally should read on optimizing traffic in Tropico 3. Everything still applies in Tropico 4. teamsters priority on the fastest transportation route on the island,
    29 Jun 2014 Tropico 4 . Transportation of goods, imports, exports and teamsters Yes, I agree with the others that you should turn it into a guide / post it
    31 May 2012 I’ve actually just been playing through Tropico 4: Modern Times so I’ll . You need plenty of Teamsters to pick up your exports and transport
    20 Oct 2009 Tropico 3 Guide (good info for beginners, work in progress) . adding transportation will improve their productivity because they A decent turnout from about 4-5 Farms should give you around 15-20k on a good shipment.2 Nov 2012
    8 Mar 2013 For Tropico 4: Gold Edition on the PC, FAQ/Strategy Guide by soldyne. There are really only two buildings that affect transportation within the
    If you played Tropico 3, you’ll be able to handle Tropico 4 economy no bother. called, buildings that assure transport of goods, and in the end the actual docks.
    Roads/Traffic I highly recommend reading FritoPasta’s Transportation Guide, it is a extremely good guide on building the most efficient road system in Tropico 3.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.