The last remnant weapon guide >> [ Read Online ]

last remnant best weapon art

the last remnant weapon crafting guide

the last remnant wiki

the last remnant combat

the last remnant weapon arts

last remnant dual wield weapon artlast remnant katana

the last remnant jobs

23 May 2014 The Last Remnant > General Discussions > Topic Details As far as I know, Superlative versions of weapons are balanced in stats. You can
    13 Jan 2009 For The Last Remnant on the PC, Weapon/Crafting Guide by Arthaiin.
    11 Oct 2015 lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Developing_Arts . with lesser stats and playing through wilth optimised stats/classes etc are the choice of the
    For The Last Remnant on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs Answers question titled « Pro’s and Cons of Mace: High overall stats, but low EVA and CO/CD chances.
    31 Jul 2011For The Last Remnant on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled « Unofficial Best Weapons & Miscellaneous Info Guide (Inc)
    4 Sep 2012 A Guide for The Last Remnant You can check the Wikia website to see who might use a weapon but, honestly, it’s a lot easier to just give
    For platform-specific equipment listings, see the links below. Swords (PC) The Last Remnant Wiki. Katana (PC) The Last Remnant Wiki.
    12 May 2015 The Last Remnant (PC) Unique Leader class guide. By Misfiring Final weapon has insane stats but no weapon art. – Very low INT so can’t
    6 Dec 2013 The first time I touched this game (didn’t get very far; maybe a couple hours) I had Rush dual wielding swords. This time I’m having him use the

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.