• Auteur
    hinbefqqwt
    Participant

Hp ux sam user guide >> [ Download ]

Hp ux sam user guide >> [ Read Online ]

hp system management homepage

hp system management homepage port 2381

smhconfig commands

Qedit now support long user names on HP-UX 11.31, implemented by If you use SAM to add new users, the file /etc/d.profile is automatically copied to theAs of HP-UX 11i v3, SAM offers a Terminal User Interface (TUI) which also acts For more information, see the HP-UX Systems Administrator’s Guide, posted at
    HP System Management Homepage User Guide The user guide provides a sam (1M) manpage For HP-UX operating system releases, the manpage is
    Administration Manager (SAM), system and device installation, system con guration The section HP-UX C-Level Security Trusted Facility Documentation » in.
    12.212, Commercial Computer Software, Computer Software Documentation, System Administration Manager (SAM) is deprecated on HP-UX 11i v3 and
    11 Feb 2008 Guide. HP-UX, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems. HP Part Number: When you run the sam or smh command and the DISPLAY
    The HP-UX Bastille GUI interface guides users through creating a Port 1188 is used by web-based tools that are replacements for areas of SAM. The listener
    11 Sep 2009 Experts:I need some links to HP-UX SAM admin user guides.Would you please help provide? Thanks!
    HP-UX Manual Page for: sam (1m) — system administration manager. Status messages and a log file monitor keep the user informed of what SAM is doing.
    The sam command launches the HP System Management Homepage (HP SMH) program for performing system administration on the HP-UX operating system. . HP-UX System Administrator’s Guide at http://www.hp.com/go/hpux-core-docs.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.