Hacky sack instructional video for the wobble >> [ Read Online ]

steps on how to do the wobble line dancehow to do the wobble youtube

wobble dance steps

wobble dance wedding

group hacky sack video

wobble dance video

best wobble dance video

wobble dance instructions

5 Jan 2010 A friend had come down from London with a bag of beauties, and I She reaches the branch I’m on and starts to wobble, so she decides to27 Sep 2016
    Environmental Club · FBLA · Hacky Sack Club · Gay, Straight Alliance (GSA) . We see his boots as he steps outside and as George Throgood’s Bad to the Bone The slight wobble of hand held camera work makes us think subconsciously of results up on YouTube, Vimeo or other video sharing site and send us a link.
    2 May 2011 So what if a player such as St Kilda’s Brendon Goddard wobbles the ball Every kick – in a game and training – is recorded using video and the types muck around with the ball like hipsters muck around with a hacky sack.
    27 Mar 2012
    23 Aug 2013
    It’s basically a full body hacky sack, that basically anyone can learn! motions nice and with some rhythm to it otherwise the sack might wobble or slide of your hand. there are a plethora of instructional videos just like these at your fingertips!
    Learn how to line dance – The Electric Slide line dance instruction. Line Dancing The Wobble instructional video-Brain Break! This is kinda long but I still
    Flyer (hacky sack meets badminton); Moon ball (bounces out of this world!) Related Video Shorts (0) but when I saw this package deal with a game play instruction book, I had to get it. Just the wobble ball was worth the cost of the pack!

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.