• Auteur
    oafwbdfpit
    Participant

Astral guide for mage wartune events >> [ Download ]

Astral guide for mage wartune events >> [ Read Online ]

wartune mage astrals

wartune astral clicker

wartune reborn guidewartune astral elevation

10 Jan 2014 In this guide, I will go over the basics of astrals, and which ones to use for your class. . Mage. This is a tricky one. You can go a multitude of ways, like EWD . Wartune Events 18 DEC 2018 (Sylph Upgrade, Holy Forge, Gem
    Hey guys, Astral Elevation is introduced in Wartune Patch 6.3 and here we give you Posted by COSMOS on Nov 17, 2016 in Astrals, News, Events & Patches,
    25 Sep 2014 Defense astrals (mdef, pdef): I use these most of the time. In pvp, both astrals are a must. In pve, if you fight versus a very strong opponent
    17 Apr 2015
    This guide will be about astrals, a system that you unlock once you have reached lvl 25. Here are the A Mage with a critical build will usually have Snipers edge astral and Enhanced . What’s The Most Useless Daily Event on Wartune?
    17 Aug 2013 Kongregate mage build-crit vs Will Destroyer, post your thoughts on the discussion board PvP events (arena and battle grounds) are where crit build seems to do the worst. I still really enjoy using my crit astral, even in PvP. .. Well I was an EWD mage all my wartune life till I hit 80, 1 year and 2 months.4 May 2013
    The most important Astrals amongst this list is Enhanced Will Destroyer, if you reach 7,000 astral star points and have yet to receive this in Orange, then this is
    try google under the words mage build wartune Mage astral need: MATK, PDEF,MDEF,CRIT / (CRIT Base DMG %),BLOCK / (Dodging DMG
    24 Aug 2018

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.