akai gx-221d

akai reel to reel repair

reel to reel repair near me

akai gx-220d manual

akai gx 221 review

teac reel to reel

akai manuals freeakai gx-225d

3 Dec 2012
    2 Aug 2011 AKAI GX-220D The week prior I had been working with some Reels of language data in the I finally found the manuals online for Free!
    Akai GX-270D SS Reel to Reel Tape Deck Operator’s & Service Manual. Akai GX-270D SS Free shipping. AKAI GX-220D REEL TO REEL OPERATOR’S MANUAL-pdf . AND YOU ALSO HAVE 4 PAGES OF SCHEMATICS. THIS CD IN IN
    18 Aug 2013 The GX-220D is one of the first Akai decks with the GX heads. It was built ca. 1971. The IC is very easy to replace by separate parts. If I’m not wrong it only consists of two Would this be your first open-reel deck? Nando.
    However, for the model GX-220D Akai has developed a glass and Xtal (crystal) ferrite head. The core is Motor: 2 x reel, 1 x capstan schematics English
    AKAI GX-220 & GX-220D REEL TO REEL. SERVICE MANUAL & SCHEMATICS. Schematics: 4 pages. DISMANTLING OF TAPE TRANSPORT UNIT &. In Adobe
    16 Mar 2018
    Used Akai GX-220D Tape recorders for sale on 300+ second hand hifi sites & shops. Use Hifi AKAI PARTS GX-220D reel to reel, Pause Button US eBay logoLike most of the old reel to reels that I see the tape path of this Akai GX-220D needs a good cleaning. Many of the parts in the tape path will need to be removed.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.